Mens Beard Trimmer Philips Grooming Kit Or Vacuum Beard Trimmer?

Philips Grooming Kit or Vacuum Beard Trimmer? - mens beard trimmer

Hello guys! I got a pleasant surprise yesterday, surfing the Internet, a surprise that include well trim the end of the session, the beard terrible shit wringing their hands over its borders to get her hair with scissors in her hand.

It seems adjustable trimmer you can select the desired length hair, beard. I know this might sound silly, but it is a dream come true. The thing is, I am faced with a decision.

I will buy from Philips, because there is a brand I like and trust, and there are 2 products, which seem to fit my needs. The "All in a toilet kit (http://www.consumer.philips.com/c/mens-grooming/all-in-1-g480_30/prd/us/) and the void," Barba "(http:// www.consumer.philips.com/c/mens-grooming/turbo-vacuum-power-t980_60/prd/us/)

The fact is that I suck at decisions. And the differences between the two are not really explain it. So easy to cut the beard, you should use the complete set or empty Gizmo beard? The bridegroom trackng package is attractive because it apparently can be used for eyebrows, etc. Fine-tuning, but the vacuum of empty gizmo is very attractive, before the hair is clean only ... ugh.

So please help me to decide, xD. If you provide personal experience with both or one of the little things that did that would be great. Thank you guys tons!

0 comments:

Post a Comment