Brown Loafers What Can I Wear Them With Konata Izumi From Lucky Star...what The Heck Color Are Her Shoes?!?

Konata Izumi from Lucky Star...what the heck color are her shoes?!? - brown loafers what can i wear them with

I'm on cosplay at Otakon this year and I must buy socks and shoes. But if I (through pictures of her appearance, it is very difficult to find a legitimate reference table full * original art itself, not fan art *) I saw the pictures in black socks and slippers Brown (that's what I first thought they were ), but I saw you were looking for brown brown ground black shoes, socks, brown shoes ... I can say no more!

Oh, and I think what might be different with their summer uniforms, but I wear uniforms, and in winter, what I'm looking for is.

Has anyone a definitive answer for me? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment