Experience With Wowogolf Does Anyone Else With Boost Mobile Experience Ridiculous Delays With Text Messages?

Does anyone else with Boost Mobile experience ridiculous delays with text messages? - experience with wowogolf

This has been going non-stop service activated since 2 months. Each proposal does not solve the customer problem and beginning to understand that this has taken a constant problem for more than a year, not to be seen.

I have a different message today 9.30 from my girlfriend said: "I enjoyed the dinner this evening, good night!"

Ridiculous, I want my money.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone with this problem .... Boost Mobile and I have lost my SMS messages are in the balance of the text, I believe that if you send them a high priority to the person at the other end faster and faster .... I assume you have it on iDEN phones, which is slower for the CDMA phones ....

Post a Comment