Does My Girlfriend Have Gonorrhea Just Want Some Clarification. I Believe My Girlfriend May Have Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia. How Is It Transferred

Just want some clarification. I believe my girlfriend may have gonorrhea or chlamydia. How is it transferred - does my girlfriend have gonorrhea

Heres Moreover, both the symptoms and what symptoms you have before. For most days, you have pain in the vagina, and sometimes sits or stands, gets a sharp pain in it. It hurts or burns when you urinate, and contains an excess of rejection, and finally she began to bleed A Lil Bit today and not at the time of menstruation.

Gonorrhea: In women, the symptoms of gonorrhea are often mild, but most women who become infected have no symptoms. Even if a woman has symptoms, they may not be as accurate as for a bladder or vaginal infections can be confused. The first symptoms in women are pain or burning when urinating, increased vaginal discharge or vaginal bleeding between periods. Women with gonorrhea are situated at rISK develop serious complications of infection, regardless of the presence or severity of symptoms.

and finally

0 comments:

Post a Comment