Xanax How Long After After Drinking How Long Should I Wait To Drink After Taking Xanax?

How long should i wait to drink after taking Xanax? - xanax how long after after drinking

I had a very bad panic attack today, so I took a xanax (s) by the way I am is required and there is a party planned for tomorrow. it is at least 24 hours before they actually consume alcohol, and I need to change by the influence of alcohol and Xanax, take note. in wonder if I am sure, or should I give the night a young lady?

Thank you in advance:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That should go.
Xanax is a short-acting drug, and slept in it ..

Do you drink a little and see how it happens to you, and if you think your right, continue until you reach the desired effect.

However, I recommend to rest.

Post a Comment