Black Vanity Just Painted My Bathroom A Mustard Color And My Vanity Black. What Color Shower Curtain Would Look Best?

Just painted my bathroom a mustard color and my vanity black. What color shower curtain would look best? - black vanity

My tile, vanity top, shower and toilet are beige / bone color. I like many different styles of decorative styles most "friendly" ... anything other than very formal. I like my house is like my family actually uses. I lean black / cream toile shower curtain, but I think it might be too formal for my taste. In addition, proposals for the reporting and the color of towel and art / decor? Any help is welcome. Thank you in advance.

4 comments:

TheWinds... said...

Sounds like more similar to the earth tones and colors is thin. However, beige / bone actually looks like a large background of the Earth green, brown, light and dark blue colors. Maybe it's a bit of money into the area and help to increase a little. These combinations tend to actually create enough retirement clean, quiet and peaceful.

Lisa said...

If you see a joke, then a leopard / animal print shower curtain in a mustard / black may be the case and you can add many plant palm forest type, to the look of wood blinds, etc., are

If you want something a bit more classical / traditional painting and a postcard in the shade and half black mustard seeds, and take one of these transactions in the ordinary curtains are on order. You can use any external use washable fabric shower curtain and use a regular cream waterproof lining inside.

Once you have selected your fabric to fit your decor and other accessories in the colors of the fabric.

Lisa said...

If you see a joke, then a leopard / animal print shower curtain in a mustard / black may be the case and you can add many plant palm forest type, to the look of wood blinds, etc., are

If you want something a bit more classical / traditional painting and a postcard in the shade and half black mustard seeds, and take one of these transactions in the ordinary curtains are on order. You can use any external use washable fabric shower curtain and use a regular cream waterproof lining inside.

Once you have selected your fabric to fit your decor and other accessories in the colors of the fabric.

Audrey S said...

Dark Sage

Post a Comment