Feminine Hygiene Wipes Is There A Feminine Hygiene Product That You Can Buy That Is An Absorbant Shaft Along Its Full Length?

Is there a feminine hygiene product that you can buy that is an absorbant shaft along its full length? - feminine hygiene wipes

Ok, that is to be inserted for a man after anal sex. The aim is to absorb all my seeds and lubricants for my love has stained his clothes afterwards. I would like the knight "perfect" and always with my boyfriend with everything necessary for good sex. I carry a tube of KY jelly, tampons, handi wipes and condoms. Condoms are bids only took my love one to use if you want, but I hope that I will, without wanting to install. For love, I was a stamp of lubrication and gently insert in my love. The problem is that the plastic body could be a stamp inside, and remains a stumbling block to the delicate walls of the colon and can some of the confusion of my body lubricating fluid residence permit is not absorbed. So is there an alternative to tampons? We want to make a little joke that I told him to go inside until I retired to our next time together in privacy. Of course it is not possible lol lol how your colon is another important goal for thelol ol.

6 comments:

Aye ♀♀ said...

Have you tried to use non-applicator tampons? They are very similar to the applicator pad that a bit hard to support the digital integration, instead of "are deployed" with an applicator.

If you have tried it, I do not know what they think.

Jiggles WEEE! said...

Tell him to go to the toilet and have a poo. Save all the problems. Or just leave it XD If you are wrong, the dirty laundry before it in the washing machine when no one around him to hide.

●·M¥§TË®¥ MÅÑ·● said...

Tampax Pearl

Mogwai Man said...

Mogwai man say "gross".

Mogwai Man said...

Mogwai man say "gross".

vajraboy... said...

This is probably the roughest I've heard. Ranks right up there with the man of the series "Sex and Sunday night, called and asked if he could, the female condom in introducing his @ ss to your partner's naked back was.

Look, you idiot, you're going to die? AIDS is not curable! It makes me very sad that there are men who do not use condoms or safe sex practices. Never mind putting his stamp @ ss! Use a condom for the love of God!

Post a Comment