Outdoor Couch How To Get Outdoor Dogs To Become Indoors?

How to get outdoor dogs to become indoors? - outdoor couch

I have 2 puppies 8 months. Until about 2 months are on the inside, but then began to chew everything, and we had a flea problem. I thehouse fleas bombed twice, and tried every 3 weeks, but it still seems to be chewin on the back and the ball sometimes jumps up to me on the sofa. I want to be in dogs, but it seems that if I leads in the door to the hallway to the rooms, as they chew toys for children. This is not only my children can not access their rooms. In addition, all injuries received and start biting each other. They never bite the children, but my son became of them with hair pulling the pin says. My Beagle NEVER lets me know when you leave. HUSKY bark, but only Beagle sitting in front of the door and see if he could go in a different location. I see the look in his eyes when she tries to get with her at home rather than outside. I know that puppies are puppies, but to help?

2 comments:

renee_ri... said...

Have they learned to their own puppy toys? Puppies need toys, they usually help them, do not make them, that they will not belong. It seems as if both of them to know they have to do, "said a boat", "standing at the door" so that the puppies are really good. Or do you need d 'view an eye on them "to be able to do the same, and leave them when they say" their way ", or you are outside a certain place for them," laundry room or bathroom, or must learn to live without. The puppies play bite, growl and bark at him. Are they trying to bite the children, or drinking in this game?
Perhaps the school, then puppies.

PatV said...

I read "Beagle", "Husky", 2 dogs and children. Someone will not receive the attention they deserve, and I did not talk to the dogs. Although there are set for years of trouble. A puppy requires endless 24 / 7 workers 2 a little more. But to have 4 dogs and children is a combination of problems. If you keep all these sensors in home care, I suggest you invest in 4, yes 4, boxes. Every dog deserves his "own space, a crate is not punishment, as the child's room should not become a prison to punish them.
Do not be surprised if the age of two dogs back to the fault more puppies. And imagine what will your house as once getting others to join the 2 puppy chewing search.
Rethinking the owner to think of a dog. Children do not like competition.
The owner of the dog of 40 years and father ...

Post a Comment