My Space Of Paty Navidad URGENT: Loss Of Space On My Hard Drive?

URGENT: Loss of space on my hard drive? - my space of paty navidad

I JUST formatted my computer yesterday, and should not be a few GB of files, again, as in music, and documents, and I installed some programs like AIM, LimeWire, the usual ****. 80 GB hard drive, so that may be used only 68, and suddenly one night since the last time in a couple of hundred MB, I took things to add or remove things Do not let w / e obviously something wrong if I once lost more than 60 GB. I have McAffee on the street. Any help appreciated thank you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may have been hacked. Some hackers can steal your hard drive and at your convenience.

Anonymous said...

You may have been hacked. Some hackers can steal your hard drive and at your convenience.

Post a Comment