How Do I Know If My Computer Is High Def How Do I Use My Vizio 52" High Def LCD Tv As My Computer Monitor, Separately Or Cloning.?

How do I use my Vizio 52" High Def LCD Tv as my computer monitor, separately or cloning.? - how do i know if my computer is high def

I have a Compaq Presario 5423US (5000 series) team that I used successfully (clone) with a Sony Trinotron. But when I go to my Vizio 52 "LCD TV and connect High-Def cloned, it worked, but the image on the LCD TV is not very clear. How can I solve this problem.

1 comments:

WyattEar... said...

Screen Size

Go to the screen of the desktop and right-click an empty area ... select "Properties" ... If you have XP or "customized" if you see .......... then click "Display Settings" ... Now drag the bar on the left one notch at a time ... Until you are satisfied with the size of the new ... Remember, when you are finished, click Apply.
PS: The screen goes blank for a few seconds as it changes.
Good Luck

Post a Comment